Thursday, January 3, 2008

G-bean


Gia-bean is having quite a day. She's teething again and nothing is quite right for her this morning. Graham crackers make her happy as do her books. You can't go wrong reading a book to this little one, she might just read along with you. Another thing that is working for us today is singing Old Mac Donald. She has always calmed down when being sung to but one of her newly acquired tricks is actually participating in the song. She does hand motions now to The Wheels On The Bus and The Itsy-Bitsy Spider. Her newest one however is to sing "ee-iii, ee-iii", she doesn't do the "ooo" part yet, but we'll get there. She also does "baa" whenever there is a sheep on Old Mac Donald's farm. Beyond the graham crackers, books and songs, little else is giving this mama a break. I can't complain though, she is a wonderful baby with an adorable and blossoming personality. We all have our cranky face days if only we were all soothed by crackers and books.

9 comments:

Dave said...

That's my girl! What a cutie!
I love yous.
Daddy-

Molly said...

yaaay! She's so cute. I'll put you in my faves so I can sneak in and see what's up.
Molly

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys have your hands full, she is pretty damn cute. Its nice to know that you're still alive Dave, thanks Anne for putting up this site other wise I would still be wondering. It does sound like you all are doing well which is awesome, I would like to see more photos of the happy family though, its seems like so long since we last spoke Dave. Well i'm not sure if you know but I am in Orlando Fl. I have been here since June of last year, i'm going to a school called the Marine Mechanics Institute, learning how to repair outboard motors, and jet skis, I moved here with my girlfriend Jennifer, I cant wait for the both of you to meet her, she's a "gem", hopefully we can stop by CA. on our way back to Hawaii.
Thanks for the e-mail, and please keep in touch.
Aloha
Vinnnie

Meg said...

I am going to try Graham Crackers and singing on my bad days and see if it helps.

You guys are doing great. Gia is beautiful!

Miss you
Love Meg

Unknown said...

testing.. love fot you all
Roger

Unknown said...

nooooooooooo fot... "FOR"

Unknown said...

I love it.. all of you..
GO CHARGERS...
ROGER

Stacy said...

I love that baby! And I love you guys too! I'll be checking in often for more pics! See ya!

Love,
Stacy

Unknown said...

Dear Anne, last night I had a dream having a day with 2 granchild, one was Gia, the other, I am not sure, but a boy...I did feel in love with them, feelings that are new to me as a grandpa. Anyway, just to tell you that hang in there with the lack of sleeping. Your are young and will survive...is your turn beloved people of my mine.
I love you all...
Roger