Sunday, October 5, 2008

Shout Out


Here's a shout out to my dear friend Kathy Conch and her beautiful husband Mike "da plummah guy" Losby. It was so great to see them and celebrate their marriage with so many loved ones. For two months now I've been wanting to blog about their ultra cool wedding in Hawaii and the fun reception Kathy's mom threw for them in her Pasadena home.
Kathy has been one of my best friends since the 8th grade. I've seen her boyfriends go from bad to worse, reaching a pinnical of chodness soon after she moved to Hawaii 9 years ago. After that they progressivly got better and better and now she's with a wonderful man who is so good to her and loves her in the manner she deserves. If you know Kathy Conch, you know that she really truly deserves a great love, a life partner worthy of her beautiful spirit. Kathy, the girl who could light up a room with personality and magnatism. Kathy, who swims with the dolphins off the shore of Kona Hi. We love you Kathy Conch and are so happy for you and Mike. May aloha and blessings rain down on you continuously.

3 comments:

? said...

hi...please accept my compliments. This is an introduction and invitation to my blog and if you would like to make a counter visit I would like to stop by again regularly and comment since I feel your blog is very interesting and worth my time (you are bound to discover why on getting to my blog) ...hope to see you soon and that this will be the first of my many visits here.
With my very best wishes

Molly said...

Ooohhhh! So glad to hear that Conch is married to a good guy. She deserves it so much. I laughed reading about her previous boyfriends reaching a peak of chodness! hahaha! Thanks for sharing this. Hope you are doing well.
Molly

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. It made me so happy and smiley to read it. She absolutely does deserve the world in a man, and she definitley found it with Mike. It's important that people in their lives recognize that about them. They are so perfect. And Kudo's to you, Anne, for spreadin' the love!